Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    epicaricacy reredux
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

epicaricacy reredux Login/Join

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Not to revive an "epicaricacy" thread or anything... Wink

...However, I was alerted by PM that tsuwm has "epicaricacy" highlighted on the Home Page of his site. Sure enough!

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
That's been there for months, Kalleh! Big Grin

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10940 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
which serves to remind me that I haven't cleaned out some of those sections for <an indeterminate number of> months. : |

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Oh...leave 'epicaricacy' there, please? Just for me? Wink

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Thread Revived

[I searched for a thread on epicaricacy so I could add a link and found 419 matches for the word! I bet we have mentioned the word on our site more than any other word site. Big Grin ]

Anyway - I found a link on YouTube about how to pronounce epicaricacy. Pretty impressive!

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Another epicaricacy thread revival

I have "epicaricacy" in my Google Alerts. Recently, it has popped up a lot. I wonder why. Here is an example: "Staying off @Twitter for a while — one encounters too much epicaricacy."