Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    More on silly names for coffee sizes
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

More on silly names for coffee sizes Login/Join

posted
Elsewhere we recently mentioned Starbucks' using Italian names for their coffee sizes. I can't find it now, so I'll post this here, since the first three frames pertain to that conversation:
http://www.shoecomics.com/comi...hp?sel_dt=2011-12-13 Go to December 11th. The site didn't come up on the right date! Mad

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. -J. Krishnamurti

Posts: 6172 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 2605 | Location: As they say at 101.5FM: Not New York... Not Philadelphia... PROUD TO BE NEW JERSEY!Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here it is. The first two frames pertain to that conversation:
http://www.shoecomics.com/comi...hp?sel_dt=2011-12-11

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. -J. Krishnamurti

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Very funny! Smile

And here are a couple of good jokes about how to tell if you've had too much coffee.

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Juan Valdez named his donkey after you.

Although I drink very little coffee, I have still had several people do this in my honor. And it's not just donkeys; there was once a gerbil. Confused