Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    Those three little words, revisited
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Those three little words, revisited Login/Join

posted
Why do I (love, flex for, lambda with) you so much?--Suggested phrase for love letter in advice to singles from Freedom News Service

The latter two choices are new ones on me

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
They are new to me, too, What's, but welcome to our site! Smile Big Grin Wink Cool

Those are just the sort of questions that we like. You will find, though, that I ask them more than I answer them. Roll Eyes

What's a display name and What's a signature...You must ask questions a lot, too! Wink

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Asa Lovejoy>
posted
Try, "Je bande pour toi." Eek

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kalleh, thank you most kindly for the warm welcome; and yes, I do indeed

As for name and sign, I entered them as shown as a means of determining where they would appear in my thread; a requirement most eminently satisfied by noting their respective locations in your followup

However, being as yet unfamiliar with the requirements of your forum, and owing to my difficulties with the ways of Bill Gates as well as my old age and the onset of Alzheimer's, my attempt to replace them respectively as dalehileman and Dale, returned only an error message

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Well, What's, please don't hesitate to send Arnie a PM if you have technical questions about the forum. I am not sure why you'd get the error message.

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Kalleh: Thank you kindly again. How do I contact Arnie

Picture of shufitz
posted Hide Post
Quote: "my attempt to replace them respectively as dalehileman and Dale, returned only an error message"

Don't try to change the name to a new one. You can't. Instead, just start a new account, with the different name you want.

Posts: 2666 | Location: Chicago, IL USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arnie
posted Hide Post
As shu has said, you can't change your display name, you'll have to start a new account. However, if you don't mind it as it is, you can change your signature. At the top of the page, click on Go > My Space > Profile. Then clisk on View/Edit Complete Profile at the right. You can then change the signature. Click the Submit button to complete the change.

See the Tips for Newcomers thread for how to create a private message.

Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Posts: 10940 | Location: LondonReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks fellas