Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    Emoticons at the next level
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Emoticons at the next level Login/Join

posted
http://abcnews.go.com/Technolo...es/story?id=11230739

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. -J. Krishnamurti

Posts: 6169 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
ToneCheck, a new company that just launched, has a program that plugs into the popular e-mail software Microsoft Outlook and scans email messages, flagging sentences and phrases that might carry unintended emotion.

Gosh no one from the suburbs would ever need such a thing. It's built right into the psyche after a generation or two Wink

Posts: 2605 | Location: As they say at 101.5FM: Not New York... Not Philadelphia... PROUD TO BE NEW JERSEY!Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Interesting! I also just heard about companies that manage your Internet reputation. I wish I had more of an online reputation. Wink There's someone at the Guggenheim Museum in NY with my same name, and she takes up all the Google hits of my name.

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post