Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Questions & Answers about Words    Want to know how to talk like Donald?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Want to know how to talk like Donald? Login/Join

Picture of Kalleh
posted
I thought this Website on how to talk like Donald was funny. Of course, there is is also this new book coming out, but clearly no one wants to talk like he does at the Pentagon. So embarrassing!

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
The more time that passes the more I become convinced that Donald Trump exists only as an Andy Kaufman character and that Kaufman faked his own death so that he could spend decades creating the most implausible president in history. He always played the long game in his comedy.

Would a real president spend so much time at his rallies in a war on domestic appliances? (You have to press the button on the dishwasher ten times! And if you need to flush the toilet ten times maybe it says more about your diet than about the toilet.)

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.

Posts: 9421 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
I agree, Bob, but I also have a chuckle a bit that finally the Brits can't look down on us because of Donald - because look who they have! Wink

Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kalleh:
I agree, Bob, but I also have a chuckle a bit that finally the Brits can't look down on us because of Donald - because look who they have! Wink

Quite.
Our two nations can share the same hand basket as we descend into a hell of our own making.

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.

Posts: 9421 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
One wonders what the world will look like in 20 years. Which country will become a leader? I suspect it won't be the U.S.