Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Questions & Answers about Words    'M' Synonyms for Karate Gym
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'M' Synonyms for Karate Gym Login/Join

posted
Currently trying to find out a synonym or word that can be used for a place of learning.
Previously used the initials "M - A - M" for a karate gym. Right now they stand for Martial - Arts - Madness but I'd like to replace Madness for a more relevant word for a school/gym, or a word that can be promoted well to people of all ages for a karate gym in English. Madness seems to scare off parents of kids or teens looking for a good gym for discipline. I've went over many many pages of words but can not find any that I can use or ones that are not overly complicated for the everyday person. Our products all have the initials M - A - M on them so to avoid very high costs I need to find a replacement for the last initial, Madness. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

posted Hide Post
Being quite dyslexic, i usually read "marital" when I see "martial," so Marital Arts Madness seems just right. Roll Eyes

Maybe try Martial Arts Methods? Place the initials at 120 drgrees in a circle surrounding a pastel yen/yang symnbol with "mind," "body," "spirit" beneath them?

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. -J. Krishnamurti

Posts: 6171 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Geoff:
Being quite dyslexic, i usually read "marital" when I see "martial," so Marital Arts Madness seems just right. Roll Eyes

Maybe try Martial Arts Methods? Place the initials at 120 drgrees in a circle surrounding a pastel yen/yang symnbol with "mind," "body," "spirit" beneath them?

Thanks for the suggestion, but we are trying to target a younger audience (teens & children) with the name. Methods seems more towards mature. An 'M' word more marketable to younger generations would be ideal.

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
youngword, I am not good at stuff like this...but welcome to our site!

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post