Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    April Fool's Day
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

April Fool's Day Login/Join

<Proofreader>
posted
The Huffingt9n Post published this today: the Top Ten Pranks (a tually hoaxes).

April 1 is always a bad day at the local zoo for the receptionist. All day long she gets calls asking for Mr. Lyon, Miss Fox, or Ellie Fant. Most of the callers are being hoaxed themselves but that doesn't make it any better for the poor girl answering the phone.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She can refer the Miss Fox callers to Mr Renard at Fox News.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. -J. Krishnamurti

Posts: 6171 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bethree5
posted Hide Post
Haha, proof! I remember Johnny Carson used to show that spaghetti harvest report periodically

Posts: 2605 | Location: As they say at 101.5FM: Not New York... Not Philadelphia... PROUD TO BE NEW JERSEY!Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Proofreader>
posted
My wife is waiting for the arrival of her Burpee tortellini shrubs.

Picture of Richard English
posted Hide Post
I received this - http://subaru.im-group.co.uk/g...u58E9D/xHNGVY/cutf-8 - yesterday. Nice try but I didn't fall for it and click on the "details" button since I knew very well what kind of response I would have found...

AF technology...?

Ai Lai...?

Richard English

Posts: 8038 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Even though it wasn't #1, I still like the spaghetti trees the best. I know we've talked about that here before, but that was brilliant. So funny that people actually tried to buy one. The British people have a great sense of humor!

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Richard English
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Proofreader:
The Huffingt9n Post published this today: the Top Ten Pranks (a tually hoaxes).

April 1 is always a bad day at the local zoo for the receptionist. All day long she gets calls asking for Mr. Lyon, Miss Fox, or Ellie Fant. Most of the callers are being hoaxed themselves but that doesn't make it any better for the poor girl answering the phone.

I nearly gave up waiting for the video to load. Having watched it I wish I had. Apart from the flying penguins and the spaghetti harvest, the video added nothing (apart from time) to the list.

Richard English

Posts: 8038 | Location: Partridge Green, West Sussex, UKReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Oh, I thought it was great. Shu and I had seen it before proof posted it.

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Proofreader>
posted
My wife is upset. Her shrubs arrived but mistakenly was sent ravioli hedges.

Picture of BobHale
posted Hide Post
Watch those ravioli hedges. They just spread until they're pasta joke.

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.

Posts: 9421 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post