Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    Open to interpretation
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Open to interpretation Login/Join

Picture of BobHale
posted
A pop up advertisement on another site was for a website called "pet lover dating".

It was, apparently, a dating site where people who own pets can meet each other. Maybe it's just me but my first interpretation of it was a good deal less wholesome.

"No man but a blockhead ever wrote except for money." Samuel Johnson.

Posts: 9421 | Location: EnglandReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Hmmm...it may be just you. Wink

Not really related, but there are signs all over Chicago (with our snow melting) that say: "Caution. Falling Ice." My thought is...what are you supposed to do? Not walk near the buildings? How do you get where you want to go then? Walk...but look up all the time? Not easy to see where you're going. It might be easier to be a pet lover dater!

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
<Proofreader>
posted
Reminds me of the guy who went to the doctor and was told there was good news and bad news.
"What's the good news?"
Your girlfriend has given you a rare strain of gonnorhea. It's so rare I've only heard of one other case."
"That's the good news? What's the bad?"
"I learned about it from my dog's vet."

Reply With QuoteReport This Post