Wordcraft Home Page    Wordcraft Community Home Page    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  Potpourri    Awkward driving position
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Awkward driving position Login/Join

posted
From the Delaware County, Indiana arrest list: S******, W*** M*****, 45, driving while suspended.
Suspended from WHAT??? I know about hang gliding, but hang driving???

Posts: 6169 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL

You need to write that to them in a "Letter to the Editor"! What were they thinking when they left out a few significant words?

Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
Yes, one can conjure up a lot of different scenarios.

I used to kiddingly tell my kids when we were stuck in traffic that I could push a button, and the car would rise up and soar above everyone. It definitely stimulated their imagination - however, my work gave me a surprise party once and called my daughter for some "good" stories to tell. That was one of them. I felt a little like a child abuser. Eek

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If Chitty Chitty Bang Bang can do it, why not your car? And don't forget the deLorean in 'Back to The Future." And then there's this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aerocar NOT being imaginative is child abuse!

Posts: 6169 | Location: Muncie, IndianaReply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kalleh
posted Hide Post
When I was in elementary school and junior high, I played second base for a very unofficial softball team. So for years I told my kids I played second base for the Cubs - until of course they figured out the truth. [I think I was ahead of my time, trying to show them that it wasn't just men who play professional sports. Wink]

Posts: 24735 | Location: Chicago, USAReply With QuoteReport This Post